With your support we can help and save even more people!
The Rescue Brigade Noordwijk is a public benefit organization (ANBI) that is largely dependent on donors. A donation to our organization can be fully or partially deducted from income tax. A donation can be made once or periodically.
More safety in, on and along the beach. Your safety! That is the goal for which our lifesavers and lifeguards volunteer every day. We do our utmost to ensure that no one drowns and everyone can enjoy the Noordwijk coast safely.
We are helping you! Do you support us?
Conditions for deducting periodic gifts from income tax. (Source: Belastingdienst.nl)
You may deduct a periodic gift if you meet the following conditions.
- You make the periodic gift to a:
- Generally useful institution (ANBI) - Reddingsbrigade Noordwijk is an ANBI;
- cultural ANBI;
- or association that is not an ANBI (cultural) but meets certain conditions.
- You have had the periodic gift capture in a notarial act (no longer required) or a written agreement (also called: donation agreement or private deed) between you and Reddingsbrigade Noordwijk. Gifts you have made before the agreement is made, do not count as a periodic gift.
- The (cultural) ANBI or association does not provide you with any consideration for the gift.
Do you not pay the gift at least 5 years in a row, for example because you become unemployed or disabled? Then you may only deduct the gift as a periodic gift if your agreement stipulated that you would no longer make a gift if your income decreased. Was this not included in your agreement? Then you can deduct the donations you have made as a regular gift.
Do you not pay the gift for at least 5 consecutive years because the institution is no longer an ANBI or cultural ANBI? Then you may only deduct the gift as a periodic gift for the period that you could not know that the institution was no longer an ANBI.
Were you supposed to pay the periodic gift in a particular year, but didn't? And has this now become a debt on which you must pay interest? Then the gift is deductible in the year you pay this debt. You may not deduct the interest you pay on this debt.
Tip! Belastingdienst.nl - 'Periodic gifts and regular gifts - what's the difference?'
Tip! Belastingdienst.nl - 'I give to charity - can I deduct my donation?'